How the system works?
1. Signing a contract
- To sign a contract, you have to register on the website;
- Login and password, as well as the contract will be sent to your e-mail box.
2. Log in
The customer who signed a contract and received login and password from the administration of the website gets access to personal account.
In personal account the customer is able to:
- Order a fuel card;
- Order fuel tickets;
- Instantly order and print an invoice for recharging fuel cards;
- pay the invoice using a credit card;
- check balance, cash flow and balance on account;
- to form the details of card transactions;
- manage services and limits on cards;
- check the status of card limits.
Having received an invoice, the user has several options to pay it, namely:
- Internet banking of own bank (details of the invoice received shall be specified in a payment);
- In a branch bank which is convenient for you (if paid at branches of MARFIN BANK a fee is not charged);
- With the help of Internet acquiring in a personal account.
3. Payment history
All issued invoices automatically get into 1C system of our company.
In his personal account the customer can save or print the invoice or other accounting documents.
The entire set of documents for the accounting period (invoice, sales invoice, Reconciliation Act) will be prepared and sent to the customer's address according to the details in the contract.